Contemplating Madness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We, the admins, expect this to be a nice general PBP roleplaying site. You can create any roleplaying board you want, any literacy, and any subject. We don't have any set rules except the basics, which will be posted later on. Thank you for looking at t

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

~*~Heinduk X~*~

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Heinduk

Heinduk

~*~Heinduk X~*~ Empty
PostSubject: ~*~Heinduk X~*~   ~*~Heinduk X~*~ EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 12:21 am

HEINDUK

~*~Heinduk X~*~ L_a11cc2b80189b0d6be765e6e26b1a47c

Name: Heinduk X
(Hein--duuk)
Race: Vampire
Hair Color: Platinum Blonde.
Eye Color: Navy Blue.
Hobby: Besides eating people? Climbing tree's.
Body shape: Has broad shoulders, 7 feet tall, but is otherwise just an average dude.
Positive Traits: Can speak four languages~ Italian, Romanian, German. and English. Can climb almost any surface.
Negative Traits: the sun Can't forget his wife, Uri, or his daughter Miri. Eventhough it has been forever, he still loves them. He has a horrible memory, and he is OUT OF HIS RIGHT MIND...He has a phobia of fire, and will kill anyone who touches his brown satchel or leather jacket.
Sane/Insane: Completly off his rocker.

Uri X
~*~Heinduk X~*~ Curly_hair_by_tknk
Eventhough Uri is dead, i decided that I would post a picture of her here, since Heinduk thinks/talks about her so much. You will eventually learn their whole history, so there is no reason for me to really fill out a form. ^^;

This also means that you will not be able to have a "romance" with Heinduk. Uri was his "one-true love" and I wont have anybody ruining that. Especially since it has taken me so long to develope my character to what he is now. So, if romance is what you seek...GO AWAY.

~*~Heinduk X~*~ Uploadme2

Back to top Go down
http://www.neopets.com/~heinduck

~*~Heinduk X~*~
Page 1 of 1