Contemplating Madness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We, the admins, expect this to be a nice general PBP roleplaying site. You can create any roleplaying board you want, any literacy, and any subject. We don't have any set rules except the basics, which will be posted later on. Thank you for looking at t

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters---GO SCREW YOURSELFsdjkfahsjfhawrf

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Heinduk

Heinduk

The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters---GO SCREW YOURSELFsdjkfahsjfhawrf  Empty
PostSubject: The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters---GO SCREW YOURSELFsdjkfahsjfhawrf    The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters---GO SCREW YOURSELFsdjkfahsjfhawrf  EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 12:40 am

DUKIE IS IN THE HOUSE!

Alright, because some of the users that may/not join...i might as well introduce myself here.
My name is Special, that is what i normally go by on the interwebs. Let that be a warning to you in the future.
You can also call me Ivan, Russia, Dukie, Heinduk, (But never just Duke), YOU?!?, Heinz Ketchup, Wifi, Rubber duck, Heinduck, or any other derivitave of any name ever. Just dont call me or my character "Duke". Its totally unorigional, and stupid. xD
I like to think that I am semi-literate. So pffft.
I do not like powerplaying or godmoding AT ALL. I REFUSE to roleplay with you if you continually do that.
But feel free to send me a PM and ask me to join you. ^^
I'm really a very nice, but very crazy, person.
Back to top Go down
http://www.neopets.com/~heinduck
Aristelle

Aristelle

The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters---GO SCREW YOURSELFsdjkfahsjfhawrf  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters---GO SCREW YOURSELFsdjkfahsjfhawrf    The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters---GO SCREW YOURSELFsdjkfahsjfhawrf  EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 1:57 am

Hi, Dukie! Very Happy *waves*
Back to top Go down

The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters---GO SCREW YOURSELFsdjkfahsjfhawrf
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Contemplating Madness :: Chat :: Introduce YO' SELF!-
Jump to: