Contemplating Madness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We, the admins, expect this to be a nice general PBP roleplaying site. You can create any roleplaying board you want, any literacy, and any subject. We don't have any set rules except the basics, which will be posted later on. Thank you for looking at t

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hello all you people I am a creeper 8D

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Deidre_Vance

Hello all you people I am a creeper 8D Empty
PostSubject: Hello all you people I am a creeper 8D   Hello all you people I am a creeper 8D EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 6:44 pm

NOT REALLY but I bet I made you wanna look o/
I swear I am not a 40 year old creeper eheh I am only 13 but ~~please~~ do not judge me on that matter; I try and seem as mature as I can.

Uhm
I AM A BATMAN FREAK, or anything comic really, and I like things to be semi-literate at least. I enjoy gifted rps and book rps; just ask me about some books and I'll say if I've read them or not. =O
Uh
You can call me Jessie or Leigh, or even Deidre, which this is just my Batman account; I'll need so many more accounts for all the characters I'd want to play lol. D:
So YEAH woo?
/nervous

Back to top Go down
Poland

Poland

PostSubject: Re: Hello all you people I am a creeper 8D   Hello all you people I am a creeper 8D EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 6:46 pm

Hey this is Leigh and she is amazing. cherry
Back to top Go down
Deidre_Vance

PostSubject: Re: Hello all you people I am a creeper 8D   Hello all you people I am a creeper 8D EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 6:47 pm

Poland wrote:
Hey this is Leigh and she is amazing. cherry

Ily Hayley <3
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: BATMAN ISH TEH WINS   Hello all you people I am a creeper 8D EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 6:38 pm

Hello. My name is Special, or Dukie. ^^
Welcome to the site. Hope you have fun.
Back to top Go down
https://contemplatingmadness.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello all you people I am a creeper 8D   Hello all you people I am a creeper 8D Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello all you people I am a creeper 8D
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Contemplating Madness :: Chat :: Introduce YO' SELF!-
Jump to: