Contemplating Madness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We, the admins, expect this to be a nice general PBP roleplaying site. You can create any roleplaying board you want, any literacy, and any subject. We don't have any set rules except the basics, which will be posted later on. Thank you for looking at t

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Form: How annoying are these topics?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

The Form: How annoying are these topics? Empty
PostSubject: The Form: How annoying are these topics?   The Form: How annoying are these topics? EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 3:41 am

FILL THIS OUT FOR YOUR CHARACTERS!
You can modify it to look prettier, or to ADD information. All information on this form MUST be on your Character sheet. "Anime" Pictures are allowed for "non-Anime" characters. I know how hard it can be to find a "human" picture of your character. ^^

Eventhough this pretty much covers the basics, a nice picture of your character IN the form would be nice. Just because your avatar is that of your character doesnt mean you get to slack off when it comes to roleplaying. Since there are only three characters currently posted, Heinduk's is closest to what I sorta had invisioned. This is probably because I both designed the form and Heinduk...but feel free to do as you wish. As I said, pictures are not required...but it would be nice for us to know what your character looks like. ^^;

Name: (First, middle, Last)
Race: (Human/Vampire/Demon...?)
Hair Color:
Eye Color:
Hobby:
Body shape: (Remember, Timmy...Mary Sue....)
Positive Traits: (Skills)
Negative Traits: (Weaknesses)
Sane/Insane: ?

Last edited by Admin on Thu Jun 16, 2011 5:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://contemplatingmadness.rpg-board.net
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Elementals/Gifteds   The Form: How annoying are these topics? EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 5:01 am

Alright, now for gifteds and Elementals you need to put down what their powers are. Otherwise they're just normal humans.

So...

Name: (First, middle, Last)
Race: (Human/Vampire/Demon...?)
Hair Color:
Eye Color:
Hobby:
Body shape: (Remember, Timmy...Mary Sue....)
Positive Traits: (Skills)
Negative Traits: (Weaknesses)
Sane/Insane: ?

Power: I can eat the sun
All that junk, plus the bright yellow one at the bottom, da?

Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: A question solved...   The Form: How annoying are these topics? EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 5:17 am

Alright, I deleted Poland's posts to make this topic a little more precise and togeather. But, her quesiton can't just fly away in the breeze.

If you are playing a character, say "Poland" from Hetalia: Axis Powers, that is not a OC, you don't have to fill out a form. But, if I was to use "Obama" as one of America's boss...eventhough that's kinda confusing, I would still have to fill out a form.

Another example, because that one sucked:
Using "Firestar" in a Warriors Roleplay ='s NO FORM
Using "Blackwater" my OC medicene cat ='s Form.

Since your account should be the username of your character, (Like Heinduk is using the character "Heinduk"), there shouldnt be any confusion. Since only one person can have the username of that character. (Ex. No one else can have the username "Heinduk") So there should be no confusion on the subject. We don't have that many members...just look through and see if your character is available. xD

Again, if you need help with anything, we have a board for that...but I don't mind if you post here. XD

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Form: How annoying are these topics?   The Form: How annoying are these topics? Empty

Back to top Go down

The Form: How annoying are these topics?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Contemplating Madness :: Characters :: Form-
Jump to: